Pablo Lopez, Broker/Owner and founder of ALLIANCE Home Sales of New Jersey LLC. a 100% minority-own real estate brokerage firm. Lopez specializes in REO and Short Sales solutions completing assignments in a timely fashion, while maintaining a clear and constant communication with asset managers.
Lopez REO Services Include but not limited to:
- Occupancy Verification;
- Work closely with Eviction Specialist;
- Work closely with Pre-marketing;
- Provide clear and concise email reports;
- Cash for Key “CFK” negotiation;
- Landlord Tenant Hearings;
- Broker inspection and Sign-off on Trash-out and initial services;
- Suggest repairs that will yield the highest resale value;
- Provide Bids for repairs to maximize asset resale value;
- Supervise rehab process to ensure timely completion;
- Provide Weekly Asset routine inspections;
- Digital photography documenting property condition;
- Monthly Status Reporting “MSR” through Equator, res.net, pyramid, and/or email if required by client;
- Monthly Brokers Price Opinion “BPO”and/or Upon Request;
- City/Town Due-diligence for violations or municipal liens;
- Listing and Marketing through NJMLS, GSMLS, Personal Websites, Social Media, and paper advertising;
- Maintain effective communication with all parties during closings of escrow.
- Lopez goal is to provide excellent and effective services to his institutional clients and asset managers.
Certifications and Achievements:
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource SFR®
- Accredited Buyer Representative ABR®
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS®
- Enternet Pro e-Pro®
Membership and Affiliations:
- Passaic Board of REALTORS®
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals NAHREP®
- Residential Real Estate Council RRC®
- Five Star Force
REO management platforms:
- RES.NET Certified;
- EQUATOR.COM Certified.