Listing Your Home For Sale
See What I do for My Sellers:
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
- Great Interior and Exterior Photos;
- Exposure in NJMLS®;
- Exposure in GSMLS®;
- Social Media;
- Local Publications;
- Open Houses;
- Century 21® Network;
For a complimentary Market Analysis of your home contact:
Pablo Lopez, REALTOR®, ABR®, SRES®, SFR®, ePro®
Century 21 All County Real Estate
326 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011
O: 973-916-9900 xt 18